All photography provided by Destry LeBrun
Since 2010, P.U.R.E Friendship Ministries have led the effort in Pensacola Florida to permanently bring to the forefront the need for the local church to intentionally reach out to P.U.R.E. families. We have sponsored many major events related to the church community advocating for P.U.R.E. people and families.
PURE Friendship Ministries exists to help people with disabilities discover (and use) their God given gifts, talents and abilities to be apart of the community and to fill their role in the life that God intends for them. Our students are learning characteristics about themselves that they never new existed. Many times there skills allow them to become involved with job training and reediness via our PURE Empowerment Center.
- 1:30 - 3:30 – Social / Quite Time
- 3:30 - 4:30 - Bible Study
- 4:30 - 5:30 – Dinner
- 5:30 – 6:30 – Bible Study
Call Destry at 850-375-4790 for more information
Awards and recignitions
- In 2013, 2014 and 2015 we have been awarded the Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition from Florida Congressman Jeff Miller.
- In 2014 APD recignized us with the Above and Beyond Award and for "Exceeding Our Expectations".
- In 2014, we were recognize as a "Champion of Hope" Presented by the Florida Faith-Based and Community-Based Advisory Council
- In 2015 we were awarded a $20,000.00 grant from Autism Pensacola to expand our ability to serve P.U.R.E. families.